This week Brad and Micah discuss Valve increasing revenue to its most successful games, the FTC and loot boxes, Nintendo joining digital media in 2018 with the end of the YouTube Creators Program, our cautious optimism for Dragon Age news, Bethesda's falsely advertising Fallout 76's Collector's Edition, and the nasty homophobic incident that occurred in Fallout last week.
- Valve now giving larger percentage of Steam Revenue to very successful games
- FTC pledges to look into loot crates
- Nintendo finally ending YouTube Creators program
- Are we getting Dragon Age news this week?
- Fallout 76 falsely advertises the bag that came with the Power Armor edition; throws pittance at upset fans
- Looks like they were able to get some pretty nice bags out to influencers though!
- Bethesda lifetime bans group of players after vile homophobic attack
- Dense Pixels Post Office
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast