This week we discuss Red Dead Redemption 2's unmatched success, the death of strategy guides in video games, Square canceling the rest of Final Fantasy XV's DLC, all the news from XO18 last weekend, and what YouTube can do to combat game streamers operating in bad faith without gating the platform.
- Nintendo removing offensive imagery from Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Red Dead 2 has already shipped 17 million copies
- Strategy Guide maker Prima Games is shutting down
- Square cancels remaining Final Fantasy XV DLC, and game director leaves company
- All the announcements from XO18: The Microsoft streaming event
- YouTube pulls then reinstates Red Dead YouTube videos made in bad faith by streamer
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast