On this episode we discuss Monster Hunter World becoming the most successful game in Capcom history, Sega accidentally giving Yakuza 6 away for free, StarCraft's 20th anniversary celebration, a Chicago judge banning a juvenile from playing violent video games, 6v6 Crucible returning to Destiny 2, the ESRB adding an "in-game purchases" label to pretty much any future video game, and the (possible) meeting between the President and the "video game industry" as well as who should be sent to this meeting.
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast
- Monster Hunter World now the best selling game in Capcom history
- Yakuza 6 demo allowed players to experience the full game by accident
- Blizzard announces tons of giveaways to celebrate StarCraft 20th anniversary
- Judge bans student from violent video games after threatening a school shooting
- Iron Banner returning to classic 6v6 gameplay this week
- ESRB adding “in-game purchases” label to games to address loot boxes
- The President to meet with representatives of the video game industry this week...we think