This week we give our impressions of Bridge Constructor Portal, the Shadow Warrior series, and Horizon: Zero Dawn, Brad tells a humbling tale of his experience in Destiny 2's Trials of the Nine, discuss Activision's big year in 2017 and why Take Two Games seems to go unscathed from loot box bashing, Star Trek Bridge Crew opening itself up to more players, Nintendo's insane success with the Switch in Japan, Apple's decision to mandate loot box probability transparency and what that could mean for other gatekeepers, and we talk about our frustration with the Call of Duty related swatting tragedy that happened in Kansas last week.
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast
- Call of Duty is the best selling game in North America for the 9th straight year; Destiny 2 was second
- Star Trek Bridge Crew drops VR requirement
- Switch passes PS2’s first-year sales record in Japan
- Call of Duty at the center of a fatal swatting incident>>>an arrest has been made in the case
- Apple mandates that games with loot boxes must also publish probabilities