This week we're discussing our thoughts on the Mega Man 11 trailer, what a mobile version of PUBG would look like, Sony's direct mail VR gambit, chocobos in Assassin's Creed Origins, a clever Twitch streamer's method to streaming an entire UFC pay-per-view, Bungie's huge community update for Destiny 2, and EA's stock price falling as well as the deconstruction of their lame excuse as to why Star Wars Battlefront II couldn't contain cosmetics in loot boxes.
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast
- PUBG is headed to mobile
- Sony to test a VR home trial program
- Assassin’s Creed Origins getting Nightmare difficulty, a horde mode, and Chocobos in October
- Streamer goes viral, gets temp banned for streaming UFC PPV on Twitch
- Huge Bungie update for changes coming with Curse of Osiris
- EA’s stock price takes a beating after loot box controversy
- EA’s rationale for progression in loot boxes? Star Wars canon