This week we discuss the sudden end of Marvel Heroes developer Gazillion Entertainment, Epic Games suing Fortnite cheaters, EA reacting to progression criticism in Need for Speed Payback, US state legislators setting their sights on Star Wars Battlefront II, Bungie's Destiny 2 XP bar faux pas, and our final word on microtransaction culture as a whole.
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast
- Gazillion Entertainment fires Marvel Heroes team after announcement that game is coming to a close
- Epic Games suing Fortnite cheaters, one of whom is a minor
- EA also tweaks how progression works in Need for Speed: Payback after criticism
- Hawaii legislature mulling over law to restrict sale of Star Wars Battlefront II
- Bungie changes how XP gains displayed in Destiny 2 after inconsistencies proven