On this week's show, we are giving initial impressions of both Assassin's Creed: Origins and Super Mario Odyssey, Brad's wife tells us why she's excited for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, talking about how amazing a failure the Wii U must have been for the Switch to potentially outsell it in only a year, throw dirt on the grave of the Xbox Kinect, continue the discussion of crappy dudes in gaming, marvel at the feat of a deaf Destiny 2 clan, discuss GameStop's new Pro Gaming Pass program, and break down the Sony PlayStation news from Paris Games Week including the new Spider-Man trailer and the brutally violent The Last of Us 2 trailer which led us to a discussion about hyper-violence in gaming.
Use our Amazon page to donate to the show: www.densepixels.com/amazon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Dense Pixels
You can now follow us on Twitch!
Brad - DensePixelsBrad
Terrence - App4RITioN410
Micah - denseblacknerd
Facebook: Dense Pixels Podcast
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp out next month on mobile
- Nintendo projects the Switch to have outsell the Wii U after one year
- Kinect is officially dead
- Pro gamer loses eSports contract after broadcasting physical abuse of his girlfriend
- A clan of deaf gamers defeat Destiny 2’s Leviathan raid
- Mass Effect Andromeda’s loose story ends will be tied off...with a novel
- GameStop to roll out program that allows unlimited rental of preowned games
- Sony drops some big announcements at Paris Games Week